I recently carried out a piece of preparatory work on the financial services industry, in particular the Insurance sector and its use of social media. I thought it would be worth writing a blog post to share some findings. Hopefully this is of use to anyone in the same industry/sector. And while the emphasis is on the financial services and heavily regulated industries, I highlight some challenges that could be faced by any organisation so learning could be more broadly applied. A key premise could be “if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere” :) Please share your thoughts in a comment and also any articles or research that you believe do a great job of covering the industry/sector or topics. (more…)
This is the personal blog of Stephen Danelutti. Find out a little more about me. All posts on this blog are my personal opinion and do not represent the views of my employer.
- New directions for Socialwrks and I 20 comment(s)
- 10 things that make an intranet social and critical 16 comment(s)
- Social Business evidence mounting: best research, cases 2011 13 comment(s)
- Leading social business platforms – list of reviews, articles, reports 10 comment(s)
- 10 Commandments for Social Business 9 comment(s)
- Analysis of Gartner Analysis: Social Business Hype Cycle and Magic Quadrant 8 comment(s)
- Ideas – thin end of the Social Business wedge 7 comment(s)
- Review: IGLOO Software for intranets and extranets 5 comment(s)
- Idea Management – Evaluation II 4 comment(s)
- Idea Management – Evaluation I 4 comment(s)
Some images used in blog posts come from Flickr users that have allowed for sharing under a Creative Commons Attribution License. The Flickr image panel above links to some of the images/users and you can find the full list here.